Providing peace of mind to you and your family
Funeral plans for expatriates living in Spain
Living in the warmth and friendship of an expatriate community has many benefits – but however strong your local friendships are, you can be a particularly long way from home at times of family grief.
Will your friends know what to do, who to call and how to help arrange a funeral to suit your own and your family’s wishes and do you have the funds readily available to pay for a funeral? Beneficial Insurance in Spain are authorised Agents for Golden Leaves Pre Paid Funeral Plans and will help you pre-plan and make arrangements for your time of need.
Why Choose Golden Leaves
- Flexible payment methods available
- Dignified, professional care for expatriates
- Independent Trust Fund
- Choice of three types of plans
- Dual country plan if you live in two countries
- One telephone number to call at the time of need, available 24 hours per day, 365 days of the year
- Documents issued in English with English help line
- No health check is required
- No personal questions need to be asked
- Anyone can take out a Golden Leaves plan and at any age
- Members of the National Association for Pre-paid Funeral Plans
- Registered with the Funeral Planning Authority
Please contact us for more information
Comments or questions are welcome.