At some stage in our lives, especially when living abroad, there comes a time when we must think about Wills and our demise. We wonder about our loved ones and what to leave them. However, there are some things that we would not wish to leave them. These include the burden of high funeral costs, the worry of deciding on funeral arrangements, your personal wishes and the legal requirements.
Not forgetting the great stress a loved ones death causes. Combined with handling the different language culture and customs and not forgetting the speed with which Spain expects a funeral to be carried out. All this can cause great distress and turn out to be extremely expensive.
If you are concerned with any of these aspects, then having a Funeral Insurance will remove most, if not all of the decisions and expenses.
Flexibility to adapt the insurance to your own personal requirements
- Monthly payments help you to manage the costs better
- The policy is in English with an English contact number
- The cover comes into force as soon as the first payment has been made.
- You are covered for the cost of the funeral up to the existing death benefit (which is index linked and does increase each year),
- The policy covers repatriation if required, at an optional extra cost
- If you were to pass away in the UK or other country, (subject to not being out of Spain for more than 90 consecutive days) the death benefit will be paid to your Estate, following the receipt of the death certificate.
- The current policy can remain in force until you die, there is no restriction to cancel the policy when you reach a certain age. If you have attained your 92nd birthday, then the cost of the insurance will become free
Example of Costs
|Who Is insured||Annual Premium||Monthly Costs|
|Couple Aged 50||91.62€||7.80€|
|Individual Aged 68||212.13€||18.10€|
|Couple Aged 65||275.10€||23.42€|
Please contact us for more information or complete the enquiry below for your own personalised quote.
Comments or questions are welcome.